December 29, 2015 | 7th grade 9AM and 8th grade 11AM
The top 7th and 8th grade football players in Georgia will come together
for an All-Star Game at Cantrell Stadium at McEachern High School
- The game will feature the top seventh and eighth graders from the greater Atlanta area divided into two teams. The teams will play four 10-minute quarters.
- Players must be nominated through their football coach.
- The game will be broadcasted regionally on web on the PlayOn Sports national high school portal.
- This game is being played in association with the Elite Sophomore and Junior Classic games, Middle school all-stars will be combined with 70 of the top high school junior football players in the state as well as a coaching staff filled with some of the top high school head coaches in the Georgia. Middle school all-stars will be included in the combine on Friday, which will be led by the coaches of the Elite Junior Classic Game.
- Walter Cantrell Stadium is the largest high school stadium in the state with a 26 feet by 36 feet digital scoreboard which is the largest high school scoreboard in the world. Sponsorship packages will include media on the scoreboard as well as suites in the stadium.
- A large media contingent is expected to attend the game including recruiting experts, local newspapers as well as all four Atlanta television stations.